Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Brody's 5th Birthday

Brody had a wonderful birthday party on Saturday. We decided Jesus had sent us a birthday gift of beautiful, sunny weather for the party - you couldn't have asked for nicer weather during the party (even though it rained before and after the party). Brody bounced in the bouncy-house or rode his scooter almost continuously that day.


Brody with his two preschool buddies, Preston and Walt.


Adorable Cousin Olivia.


Grandma Rella with Wyatt. (Notice the banner hanging above Grandma's head. She sewed it from fabric scraps and spelled out "Happy Birthday" on each flag, so we can use it for many birthday parties to come.)


Ending the day with a ride around the yard with Cousin Sierra.

1 comment:

The Quams said...

I'm so sad I missed out on Brody's big birthday party - and that fun castle! However, I know Ben and Olivia had a ton of fun, so thanks for hosting them!
Love you guys!
Amanda