Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer 2010 - Catching up

Hi All! I've been delinquent for so long on my blog, that I've got lots of catching up to do. Brody has had a few major events since the last time I posted. He got to attend a week long "Mini-Sports Camp" and had a blast. He learned about soccer, baseball, and basketball and made a few new friends in the mean-time. On the last day of camp, they each got a medal from Coach John.

Brody also graduated from his second year in Early Childhood Education at the end of May. The year started out a bit rough, because he wanted his old teacher from last year, but he ended up loving Miss Jessica, by the end of the school-year. Brody couldn't stop smiling during the entire graduation (right hand side in green shirt). Notice the teacher with her hand on her head!! It was a hectic (but fun) evening.

No comments: