Sunday, May 16, 2010

Great Weekend

What a beautiful weekend!! We took our first boat trip of the season (Wyatt's first ever), had a picnic, and played outside a lot. The boys finally got to wear shorts, too. Thanks Grandma Rella for Wyatt's cute Monkey outfit!! As you can see, Wyatt was not a huge fan of the life-vest!!



1 comment:

Auntie Sarah-Rah said...

I cannot believe how fast those babies grow. Barb DePaw and I laugh about all the kids on a daily basis. We've decided your Wyatt and Michael's Max (Moose as we affectionately call him) would be good friends and may meet in a wrestling dual one day. HA! I'll have to get some photos to you. You all stay in my nightly prayers. One day I'll make it to your area and have to make a quick stop to kiss those baby and big boy cheeks (Wyatt and Brody..Sorry Erik!:)) Love, Sarah Rad