Sunday, March 13, 2011

Book Readin' Buddies

All Wyatt wants to do right now is read books - morning, noon and night. I'm not complaining; I think it's great, but we know that as soon as our butt hits a chair, we will be grunted at to read a book! Notice in the photo, that Wyatt has two books going at the same time, which is not uncommon for him.

4 comments:

The Quams said...

that's a fun photo of your boys Erika!

Sam & Rachel said...

We could just lock G & Wyatt in a room with books and they would be entertained for hours!

Erika and Erik said...

I know, seriously. I think Wyatt is getting all books for Easter, because he entertains himself with books all day long!

Erika and Erik said...

Oh, by the way, I just realized that we should probably update our profile photo to include Wyatt.