Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend 2009

On Friday night, Brody and Erik went to the Holidazzle parade in Minneapolis, with Brody's cousin Greta, Uncle Sam, Aunt Rachel and "Aunt" Sara. I stayed home with Wyatt as we thought the weather was a little cold for a 8-week old infant.
On Saturday morning, Brody started gymnastics. He had a blast and I'm really excited about how much I think it will improve his balance and coordination. And, we can't forget to include a new photo of Wyatt (sleeping with both paws up). Wyatt sees his surgeon this Thursday, so we should know for sure when he will be getting his surgery to have his intestines re-connected.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new pics. Brody I hope I get to see you at the gym, and
Wyatt you are getting soooo big. love, g-ma

Sam & Rachel said...

Brody looks so deep in concentration at his class. Too cute! So glad we got to meet Wyatt finally. I need to get my pics posted one of these days....