I realized I'm delinquent on posting new photos of Wyatt, so here are a few recent ones. He is gaining weight like a mad-man. He's already up to 9 lbs., 5 ounces. Things here are still going well. Wyatt is
continuing to try to figure out the whole suck-swallow-breathe thing for eating bottles, but it gets a bit better every day. We have an in-home nurse who visits us every Wednesday to check his weight gain and his
ostemy. She can't believe how much weight he is gaining.

3 comments:
Great photos of the little guy! Glad to hear he is gaining weight like crazy - keep up all that good work mom and dad!
Thanks for the updates. What a big guy! Second picture looks totally like Brody did.
He is so cute! And does look a lot like Brody. So happy for you and glad things are going well. You all continue to be in my prayers. You know those men and multi-tasking, it takes them a while to do more than one thing at once...HA! Mmmm...I just want to kiss him! Much love from all us Rads! Sarah
Post a Comment