Saturday, February 13, 2010

Guess Who Got Braces??

I finally took the plunge and got braces. I've had Invisalign braces for about a year, but was terrible about wearing them during the day. They gave me a lisp. So, I told my orthodontist to put me into something that didn't give me a choice to wear them or not wear them.

3 comments:

Sam & Rachel said...

I so wish we were still in high school. I would make fun of you so bad. Can I still call you metal mouth or something stupid like that?

Sarah Radke said...

Rach-We can still make fun of her...But are they clear? You youngsters have all the best stuff!
Er-You'll be so glad you did it! I had a permanent retainer put on the bottom, apparently as we age things shift, but my teeth are super straight and I wouldn't change those four years for any of the pain I went through!! Good Luck! And be careful going through metal detectors when you fly. HA HA! (That was for Rachel)

Erika and Erik said...

You two are freakin' hilarious!! I really got the braces because I felt like people might be running low on things to make fun of me about. Good to hear from you Sarah!! I already love them about 100 times more than the invisalign that I had for a year.