Although Wyatt is only four months old, he is so big (over 20 lbs.) that we feel like he doesn't get full enough with just a bottle. So, he has started eating baby food once or twice a day. He has only tried rice cereal and sweet peas, but does pretty well with both. He doesn't let much go to waste. After every bite, he tries to eat his hand for some reason. Maybe the hand tastes better than mushy peas!
3 comments:
Hey, he's just healthy and making up for that time he was in the hospital. Michael's Max is keeping up at three months old and 16 pounds! I guess we're all passing on our 'Good Eaters' awards. I keep Brody and Wyatt in my nightly prayers! Will I ever meet them in person? Love, Sarah
Afer Wyatt gets his next surgery and things become to get back to some state of normalcy, we plan to make a trip back to Huron (probably this summer). We'll have to meet up with you! Thanks for thinking of us.
I love that video - he is so stinking cute! He looks so much like brody!
Post a Comment