Brody got to spend the last week in Huron with Grandma Rella and Grandpa Larry. He had a GREAT time. As you can see from the pictures, he got to do a lot of really fun things and, of course, didn't want to come home with mom and dad. Meanwhile, Erik and I got the opportunity to just enjoy Wyatt for a week without our almost four-year-old helper around, so it was an excellent week for all involved. These are just a few of the things he got to do while in Huron. Not to mention all the fun he had playing with the kids at Grandma Rella's daycare. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa - Now, get some rest!!

Helping Grandpa plant flowers
Watching his first soccer game

Brody riding Grandpa's Harley, while Grandpa rides Brody's Spiderman bike

Riding bicycle on actual sidewalks (we don't have sidewalks at our house)

Spanking the cows

Getting a ride on Grandpa's school bus

Hanging out with cute girls

Eating a special Mickey Mouse shaped pancake
1 comment:
Wow! I think I want to go spend a week in Huron. I can't believe he got to spank cows.
Post a Comment