We finally got to bring Wyatt home yesterday, at about 4:30pm! Brody was VERY excited to see him, as this was the first time Brody had ever seen Wyatt in anything more than a picture. Brody wanted to help with everything baby-related and kept telling me that Wyatt was his "most favorite baby he ever had"! We made it thru the first night at home, and I would call it a success. Wyatt drank as much volume as he was supposed to get and he didn't set off his monitor at all. He still has a few heart-rate dips, while feeding, but not very many and not as severe as they have been in the past. I expect him to get better and better as he gains weight and grows stronger and matures.


6 comments:
THE WHOLE PERRY FAMILY UNDER ONE ROOF!!! Brody, you are the best big brother and the most handsome one,too. Brody, you had a big surprise when you got home from school last night!! Wyatt, you are getting chubby checks since I last saw you. love, g-ma
WONDERFUL NEWS!!! What a great feeling that must be...Your smiles say it all. I especially love Brody's face in the first photo - What a character. And Wyatt is such a doll. Congratulations and have fun in the days ahead! Sarah Radke
Awww, Brody looks so in love with his baby brother. Too cute.
We are so happy for your completed family portrait and know how special that moment is and means! Get some rest and enjoy. Congrats and much love to the whole family! the Reed Family
Finally all the boys under one roof.Poor Erika, I mean testosterone rules!! Love you guys. Great Auntie Nor
We are so happy for you guys! I can't imagine how awesome it is, but I'm hoping you might tell us all! :) Congratulations and welcome home Wyatt. We love you all.
Post a Comment