Monday, November 9, 2009

Autumn 2009

The weather was so nice in Minneapolis this weekend, we just had to get outside. Erik and Brody raked the last few remaining leaves. The last picture is for you, Grandpa Larry. Notice the shirt - it says "Cougar League".
Wyatt had his first "well baby" doctor visit today. Since we brought him home on Thursday, he has gained 13 ounces! That's 13 ounces in only four days. I made the nurse re-weigh him, because I couldn't believe the weight gain. The doctor was very pleased though, because he needs to gain weight to be able to have is intestine repair surgery and the weight gain also shows that he is absorbing nutrients properly thru his intestine that is functioning.


1 comment:

Sarah Radke said...

I think of you everyday. Coming home for Thanksgiving? Christmas? We must get together...Even for a few moments. I love your Babies. And You. Sarah