Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dad's Not-So-Little Helper


Brody has truly become quite the helper. He helped Erik finish up the patio door installation almost all day on Sunday. He ran and got tools for Erik, handed him equipment, and then hauled many, many loads of construction debris from the back of the house up to the front. He even hauled several 2x4's.

I also hauled several loads of construction debris, but when I went inside to check on Wyatt (napping), I got behind a load and was promptly told by Brody (and I quote) "you know what they say, the faster you get your working done, the faster you can get to playin".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a huge helper. I'm so glad you have those great work bibbies. I'm sure that makes it easier to have a place for your hammer and everything. G-ma

Anonymous said...

You don't even know how much that quote makes me love that kid even more!! Auntie Rah