Wow - If this doesn't look like a big-boy, then I don't know what. It's hard to believe, but Wyatt turned 18 months last week.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
After Wyatt's crazy start...I can hardly believe that big boy. How time flies and God heals. And Brody at the ballgame - too fun! I love how fun they are! Miss Lori is very lucky. But if she ever moves on...Auntie Rah would love to nanny for your two angels. Keep having fun!! Auntie Rah
Wyatt you are getting too big. I almost can't see you, you blend in so well. I love your cap and the fact that you keep it on. You are going to be as big a helper as Brody.love, G-ma/
2 comments:
After Wyatt's crazy start...I can hardly believe that big boy. How time flies and God heals. And Brody at the ballgame - too fun! I love how fun they are! Miss Lori is very lucky. But if she ever moves on...Auntie Rah would love to nanny for your two angels. Keep having fun!!
Auntie Rah
Wyatt you are getting too big. I almost can't see you, you blend in so well. I love your cap and the fact that you keep it on. You are going to be as big a helper as Brody.love, G-ma/
Post a Comment