Brody had springbreak from preschool last week, so the boys got to do a whole bunch of fun stuff with Ms. Lori. On Tuesday, they went to Como Park & Conservatory in St. Paul. Brody told Ms. Lori that he didn't want to look at flowers, but in the end, Ms. Lori had to tear him away from the little fountain/pond that he is looking at in the flower area. She must have really worn the boys out, because Wyatt was still napping at 6pm that evening.

Oops! Looks like Wyatt is getting away. As you can imagine, Brody is quite the "father-hen".

2 comments:
Maybe Ms. Lori could come down here and take us to do fun things for a week. Looks like they have had many adventures recently.
I know, I feel the same way. I wish I got to do all these fun things with the boys, but at least Ms. Lori takes pictures for me, so I can see the fun they had. - Erika
Post a Comment