Friday, April 29, 2011

Doing Boy Stuff

The moment the ice thawed on our pond, Wyatt and Brody were out back "fishin" in the pond with sticks, gathering buckets full of ice-cold water to wet down their sand-box (and each other), and digging in the dirt. I'm pretty sure this is going to be a very messy, dirty, boy-ish spring and summer at the Perry household.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erika - thinking of you today.
Happy May Day!! Sending a virtual basket of hugs and kisses!! I always think of the Quams on this day!! Love to you all!! Auntie Rah.

Erika and Erik said...

Rad-Baby, I know - I was thinking if your family today too! We always used to do such a great job, sneakily, leaving May day baskets for each other. I am trying to pass the tradition down to Brody. My awesome husband didn't even know what a May-day basket was. I think he grew up living in a cave!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that Erik...Maybe I'll have to come to you next year and really do May Day up right! Brody and Wy will LOVE the tradition...Just have to find the right people. Or we could do May Day baskets when you come home to visit this summer...They don't know.:) I think of you all often and your boys are always in my nightly prayers. Auntie Rah/Rad:)